Clothes: Carter's 3 months clothes still fit her, but I think that she will be growing out of them in the next couple weeks. She fits pretty well in 6-months clothes too.
Sleep: Every time I think that she is progressing in the sleep department we all get sick again. I am pretty sure we have been sick just as much as we have been healthy over the last 3 months. We are definitely going to have to do another round of sleep training. I need more sleep.
Milestones: She is starting to pull herself up into a standing position. She is crawling around and getting faster at it every day.
Firsts this month:
- Eating green beans and she loves them!
- First move to a new apartment
- Starting to clap, still will only do it 50% of the time
- First time pulling herself up by herself... on everything she can reach
- Going to the the splash pad
- Standing up against things on her own, she is so proud of herself
- Being outside, she always calms down the second we open the door
- Going on walks in her stroller
- Riding in the toy car outside
- Any attention she can get from her mommy and daddy
- Kisses from her mommy and daddy, she giggles and squeals the whole time
- Taking baths, now that she can sit really well on her own bath time just got more fun
- Feeding herself
- Loves the vacuum, if she is crying all I need to do is turn on the vacuum
- Going to church for 3 hours
- When I leave the room, even if I wasn't playing with her at the time
- Sleeping longer than 2-3 hours
Things I want to remember
- When she gets excited she claps her hands or slaps her leg
- She is starting to understand anticipation and she gets so excited and squeals when you when you say "I'm going to get you"