Saturday, April 2, 2016

Looking forward to the future

We have about 14 months until we are done with school! The idea of getting into the real world is scary and so exciting to me. I can't wait for Scott to come home and be here me for the day. These days his time home isn't always being home. He has studying, and projects, and assignments. So a lot of the time, even when he is home, he isn't really home with us. Once he is done with school he can come home and enjoy time with us.
Once we are done with school, reality will sink in and I'll realize how in debt we actually are. We will have to really crack down and a be frugal, even if we have a pay check. We are going to be in the red for a long time. I don't think I realized how poor we are going to be after this is all done. I was ignorant to think that once Scott was a dentist life would be great, we would have play money and live a more luxurious lifestyle. I know we will be comfortable even while paying back loans, but I'm still afraid of how all those loans are going weigh down on me. Right now I don't even want to think about how in debt we are, there isn't anything we can do about it at this point.
That being said, I can't wait to join the real world and stop living the student life.

No comments:

Post a Comment