Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I'm leaving...

I'm leaving both Scott and Lacey for 4 days and 3 nights. I decided to attend a dental convention with some of the dental wives out here. We are going to rent a mini van and drive down to Cleveland for a couple days. A part of me is so excited. Another part of me is extremely sad.

Tomorrow morning I am going to drop Lacey off with one of our friends. This is the first time that I have ever left her for more than an hour or two so I have no idea how she is going to react. As soon as Scott gets home from school he will pick her up and have her for the rest of the weekend. A part of me really wants her to be happy and have a great time while I am gone. Then a part of me, a selfish part of me, wants her to be sad and miss me. What if she realizes that she doesn't really need me. What if she is perfectly fine without me? My whole life revolves around that little girl, and I'm afraid that by me leaving she will realize that she doesn't need me.

I know it is so silly to be so worried about everything. It will only be a couple of days. I almost want to call the whole thing off, just stay home and spend the weekend with my cute husband and little girl. I'm already tearing up a little bit just thinking about leaving the two of them. I am sure that tomorrow will be even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment