Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Money always seems to be the problem

Money has been on mind a lot lately. I think it is because I have been thinking about close we are to closing this chapter of our life. It is getting more scary to think about as time goes on. 

This last week I have been really trying to figure out a way that I could make a little extra money on the side. I'm currently nannying for a couple different kids, which puts a little bit of money in the bank, but that will be ending soon and I don't think I am going to want to continue doing it after baby #2 comes. I've thought about an Etsy shop, or trying the whole blog thing again. I've thought about trying to learn graphic design (on my own, so I don't have to pay for school) so I could do some free lance stuff. I know that we probably won't NEED the extra income but I don't think it would hurt either. I wonder if I will get over stressing about money or if I will figure out a new game plan once I'm done nannying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment