Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Stop dropping your food!!

I know that every child goes through a stage that they drop everything on the floor... but why? Seriously it is so frustrating sometimes. I can't count how many times in a day I have to mop up a sticky mess because Lacey felt like throwing her food off her tray. Scott came home tonight and so I was trying to get the house as clean as possible so I told Lacey that we were trying to make dad happy and she needed to keep her food on the tray. Apparently that did the trick. She would hold a handful of food off the side of her tray and say, "no" then she would put it back over her tray and say "happy." I wish I would have gotten it on camera because it really was kind of funny. No food ended up on the floor during that meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment