Three Month Stats: She doesn't go back in to the doctor until a little after 4 months, so I'll update you on her stats then.
Clothes: She still fits in newborn onesies, but she is starting to grow into her 3 month clothes. She isn't drowning in them anymore. 3 month pajamas with the feet fit perfectly right now, so she will probably be too long for them soon.
Sleep: The last couple weeks she has had some sleep regression (that might be due to transitioning her into her crib.) Still waiting to get a couple long stretches of sleep at night. We have had too many nights of her waking every 30 minutes.
Milestones: She is batting at objects and it is definitely on purpose and not on accident. She grabs ahold of hey toys now and will put them in her mouth. She is laughing more often now, and is always smiling as long as she has gotten enough sleep. She is starting to roll to her side more often when we put her on the ground.
Firsts this month:
- First time getting a blessing
- Sleeping in her crib
- First time going to all 3 hours of church
- First Packers Game
- Got her first shots (She really didn't like it, but I think that I didn't like it even more than she did)
- First time getting sick, she had a fever and was throwing up.
- Looking at herself in a mirror, one of her toys has a mirror and she just smiles at herself.
- Nursing to sleep, it's pretty much the only easy way to get her to fall asleep
- Being held while sleeping
- Her hands, they are always in her mouth, even when she is trying to eat
- Walking around the house with mommy
- Being held up in the air like superman and then lowered down for kisses.
- Facing outward when being held
- Getting raspberries blown on her belly and thighs
- Any attention she can get from her mommy and daddy
- Being burped
- Getting her diaper changed in the middle of the night
- Loud noises
Things I want to remember
- Scott often talks in his sleep, but there was one night that he was sitting up in bed and kept flipping the comforter up in front of him. I asked him what he was doing and said he couldn't find Lacey's head. Lacey was in the rock and play beside the bed (where she used to sleep). When I asked him about it in the morning he said that he vaguely remembered it and he was so worried that he was holding Lacey and lost her in our bedding.
- She always gives me the biggest grin when I go to get her when she wakes up. She can be crying and as soon as she sees me she stops and just smiles at me.
- When she wakes up to be fed in the middle of the night she talks from the second I walk in the door until I start feeding her. It is the most adorable little voice ever.