Thursday, January 1, 2015

Family Pictures

We had our first family pictures taken right after Thanksgiving. Let me tell you, it was more of a hassle than I was anticipating.

Lacey must have a sixth sense for when I am stressed. I wanted to make sure that Lacey was happy for our family pictures, so I showed up 45 minutes before our scheduled time to feed Lacey and put her in the outfit we picked out for pictures. I sat in the parking lot and started to feed her, but then she decided to poop. Not just a small one, but one that ran all up her back. I was cramped in the car, trying to quickly get Lacey out of her dirty clothes so that I could finish feeding her and get her into a clean outfit. I learned that it's a little difficult to change a baby's diaper on your lap in the car. I finished feeding her with just enough time to put on a clean outfit and get inside. As soon as I put her shirt on, she spit up all down the front of it. Luckily, I had a sweater that went over the top of it. As much of a hassle as it was, I think that we got some good pictures.





She was so happy and content until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment