Friday, April 8, 2016

Girls Trip

Every year a dental spouse organization that I'm a part of holds a conference. I haven't gone in the past due to not having the time off work, or Lacey being too small. This year I decided to go. There are 4 of us "dental wives" going together.
This year it is in Cleveland, we plan to all drive down together and have a good time. We leave next Thursday. It's just starting to hit me that I am going to be leaving Lacey for almost 4 whole days. The longest I've ever been away from her is a couple of hours. I'm a little sad that I won't be here for her. She will have a babysitter one day and then Scott will have her Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'm now questioning my decision to go. Things might be a little rough for Scott, or maybe Lacey will forget all about me. Either way I kind of feel like a bad mom for leaving her.

No comments:

Post a Comment