On Thursday Scott and I will have been married for 2.5 years exactly. According to Scott 2.5 years of marriage is a pretty big deal because now we're halfway to 5 years. For those of you who don't know Scott and me very well here is a little bit about us that you may not know.
1. Scott talks in his sleep. Every night about an hour after we go to bed he will say something. If I respond we can have a full conversation that he won’t remember in the morning. I have to respond to whatever it is he is saying if I want him to stay asleep. Usually I am also asleep and his talking wakes me up, but I’m not awake enough to catch what he said.
2. Scott is in his first year of dental school at Marquette University. He always has wanted to be a dentist and now here he is, all grown-up and doing it. He loves it… mostly, and I couldn’t be more proud.
3. Scott loves his game consoles, especially his Xbox One. If you ask me, I say we have way too many gaming systems. Scott on the other hand, thinks that it would be cool to set up a room in our house someday and display all of the gaming systems that we have had over the years. (Nintendo 64, Game Cube, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii and Wii U, he probably has more things that he would display that I don’t know about)
4. Scott thinks that soccer is the best sport ever invented… He has been playing it since he was super tiny. He still is always in a co-ed league or two, even now with his busy schedule with dental school. He plays often enough that I feel like we always are buying him new soccer cleats/indoor soccer shoes.
5. Scott is amazing at playing the piano. He can spend hours at a time playing different songs. I love listening to him play. Piano is a talent that I wish that I had.
1. I love doing pretty much anything crafty. I just wish I had the time and the money to let me get my craft on all of the time. I haven’t done half as many things as I would to have liked since moving here. I love looking at new ideas on Pinterest, if only I had the time/money to make everything I wanted.
2. I am terrible at using a laundry hamper. It doesn't matter how conveniently the hamper is placed my clothes usually end up on the ground instead. This drives Scott crazy, but for some reason I haven’t been able to break that habit yet.
3. I am addicted to Amazon. I think that Amazon is one of the most amazing things ever created. I find great deals and I don't even have to leave the house to go to the store. Plus I can look at reviews for things before I buy them. Scott also has a slight addiction to Amazon.
4. I love reading but I haven't read all of the Harry Potter books. I just started reading the fifth book. So far I have enjoyed them, but they are not my favorite books.
5. I love to bake, but I rarely follow a recipe exactly how it is written. I use recipes as more of a guideline for what ingredients I need to use. Sometimes my baking is better than the original recipe, but sometimes it is terrible.