Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Exploring Milwaukee

Scott had a week off between his spring and summer semesters. We decided that I would take the day off and we would go down to Chicago for the day. Well, last week the weather wasn’t very cooperative and it was in the low 40’s and rainy in Chicago. As much fun as Chicago sounded, I’m a wimp when it comes to colder temperatures and didn’t want to spent my day off in the wet and cold. We decided to stay home and hang out instead. We ran a few errands in the morning, and bought a few outfits for the baby. 

Later, we ended up going to the Milwaukee Public Museum and then to dinner with a couple of friends.
I know it's dark... Brady, Scott, and I

Brady, Ali, and I 

Afterward the museum we went for burgers at AJ Bombers. My burger was really good, and it was a fun place to eat. They had a peanut butter hamburger on their menu, and Ali was going to try it but chickened out and ordered a more conventional burger.
Scott already told me that my legs look retarded in this picture...
If we can't make it out to Chicago, we might as well explore Milwaukee a little more. This was much more fun than sitting at home all day. We are going to start making a list of things that we want to do before we go back to Utah and start checking things off. 



1 comment:

  1. I think you should find Milwaukee opoly and do everything on the board. We mostly did that for seattle :)

    ReplyDelete