Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day

We thought about trying to get out to  Chicago today, but last minute we decided to stay home. We started our day off by going to the driving range with a couple of our friends, Brady and Ali. I haven't been golfing for... a really long time. I had a couple good swings, but I definitely need a lot more practice. The place that we went was a really good price, and it was fun to go with friends. I thought I had some pictures of Scott, but I only took video of him.

Ali
Me


Scott helping Brady with his swing

After spending some time at the driving range we went to our land lord's Memorial day BBQ. Pretty much everyone we typically hang out with show up to his events, half of us rent from him, the other half just know him and he is the most generous and welcoming person I have ever met. Scott and I both ended up a little more sun than we realized, I guess it's time for us to get some sun screen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment