Length: 24.5 inches
Weight: 12 lbs. 7 oz.
Clothes: 3 month clothing finally fits her really well. She is in 6 month jammies because she's too long for the 3 month ones. We finally packed up the very last of her newborn clothes.
Sleep: Lacey is seriously one of the cutest, happiest babies, but... she needs to figure out how to sleep longer than an hour to an hour and a half at a time. There was a 2 week period that she did amazing, but now she is back to her old ways. We will be sleep training again really soon.
Milestones: She has started passing toys from one hand to the other. She does pretty well putting her binky back in her mouth when it falls out. She now reaches for toys that are out of reach. She is also learning to turn pages in her board books.
Firsts this month:
- First trip to Chicago/staying in a hotel/road trip/parade/temple
- Eating baby food other than cereal
- Being in a "big girl" stroller
- Going the the zoo
- Eating sweet potatoes, zucchini corn and pears, and green beans
- Going to the dental school
- Looking at herself in a mirror
- Her hands, they are always in her mouth, even when she is trying to eat
- Standing in her jumperoo, she hasn't figured out the jumping part yet
- Going for walks outside
- Being in her stroller
- Any attention she can get from her mommy and daddy
- Reading books
- Sucking on her bows. I don't know what it is about her bows, but she prefers them to any of her toys
- Going to church for 3 hours
- Being stuck inside all day (We are dying for the weather to get a little warmer so we can go outside more often)
Things I want to remember
- When we went to Chicago she was so happy to be in her stroller. She would just kick and squeal to herself. Her blanket kept falling down and almost dragging because she was kicking so much.