Wednesday, September 30, 2015

10 months

10 Months






Clothes: She is wearing both 6 month and 9 month clothes. She will probably only fit in the 6 month clothes or a little longer.

Sleep: Sleeping is the one thing that I don't know if we will ever figure out. She will have a good night followed by a few bad nights. I'm really hoping that this whole waking up a few times a night is something that she grows out of sooner rather than later.

Milestones: She pulls herself up to stand everywhere she can and is starting to let go and stand by herself. She is crawling all over the place and she is quick. I look away for just a couple seconds and she is in another room. She took her first couple steps. She will give High Fives if you hold your hand out.

Firsts this month:
  • Babysitter
  • First Steps
  • First PB&J sandwich
  • Finger Painting with Yogurt
Likes:
  • Reading books
  • Being outside
  • Green Beans and Peaches
  • Taking baths
  • The vacuum cleaner
  • Swinging at the park
Dislikes:
  • Going to church for 3 hours
  • When I leave the room, she is fine when she leaves the room
  • The blender
Things I want to remember
  • Lacey was in the tub, and I had to run out of the room to grab something. I came back in 15 seconds later and she was out of the tub playing with the spring on the back of the door. I guess I need to be more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment