Clothes: The 6 month clothes are starting to get a little snug, but I'm in denial that my little girl is growing up. How is she almost already a year?
Sleep: She will have a couple great nights and sleep until 3 or 4 in the morning and then nurse back to sleep, but then she will have some terrible nights and be up every couple of hours or get up and want to play in the middle of the night. I'm hoping that one day soon the whole sleep thing gets better.
Milestones: She walks all over the place. She says "woof" "moo" "quack" "ooo-ooo" (monkey). She can sign eat, milk, all done, and we are working on please. She tries to mimic me when I make sounds. Waves hello, and bye.
Firsts this month:
- Pointing to everything she wants
- BYU football game (gotta start them young)
- Trying to use a spoon to eat food by herself
- Reading books
- Being outside
- Taking baths
- The vacuum cleaner
- Getting into EVERYTHING
- Watching Curious George
- Climbing onto everything
- Watermelon, Nectarines
- Going to church for 3 hours
- When I leave the room, she is fine when she leaves the room
- The blender
- Wearing a bib
Things I want to remember
- Lacey always scrunches up her nose and squints when people try to talk to her when we are running errands. She is super playful and waves at everyone she sees.