Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Family of Three

Our family isn't just Scott and I anymore, we are a family of three. Scott and I cannot believe that we have a daughter. We're parents, and we are absolutely loving it. I was a little nervous about how I would adjust to being home all day and not going to work like I have for the last 10 years of my life. The last 2 weeks have flown by, and I have loved every moment of it. Scott and I just stare at her and are in awe of how amazing she is.

Lacey has been the perfect addition to our little family. She is absolutely amazing. She sleeps like a rock, just like her daddy. She is such a happy baby and pretty much the only time she cries is when she is hungry. I cannot believe that she is ours.. to keep.

Proud Daddy 

Our first family picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment