Saturday, November 15, 2014

We loved having Grandma come!

Time has gone by way too quickly and I'm a little behind on blog posts. Now that Lacey is here and our lives now revolve around her I am sure the majority of our blog posts will be all about her.

My mom was able to come out a couple of days after Lacey was born to help out. I couldn't be more grateful for her! I don't know how I would have gotten through the first week without her. The first few days were rough with trying to feed Lacey while we waited for my milk to come in. It was great having my mom here to help with the feedings and diaper changes while I pumped or got other things done. Now that she is gone I miss having someone here to hang out with all the time. My mom is one of my best friends and I hate that I only get to see her once or twice a year. I was so sad to see her leave and glad that we are going home in a few weeks for Christmas.

We love you Grandma Susie!

No comments:

Post a Comment