Wednesday, June 1, 2016

I hate being sick

I have a sinus infection. I was really hoping that it would go away on it's own, but it was just getting worse. I decided to quickly get in to see the doctor on Friday to get some antibiotics before the long weekend. The plan was to wait a day or two to see if it would start feeling better, but I started the antibiotics right away.

On Sunday my head hurt so bad. I can't remember the last time I had a headache so bad in my life. I came home from church early and was in tears... note to self, crying does not help a sinus pressure headache. Monday wasn't much better, but I think that might have been due to the fact that we were outside playing all day and the sun really doesn't help with a headache.

Today I am finally starting to feel like a normal human being again!

No comments:

Post a Comment