Monday, May 2, 2016

Finally!

Today the weather was finally in the 50's... low 50's but still we were so excited that we could go outside and not freeze! We were able to spend a couple hours outside today, swinging, going down the slide, stepping on ants, and playing with the different toys we have in the cul-de-sac.




Lacey has decided that she has an opinion about everything lately. I will ask her if she wants to do something and she will think about it then usually shakes her head and says "no." Tonight, as I was putting her down to bed she asked me to sing her 1 more song. She stopped me mid-song three times wanting me to sing her a different song. Sometimes she does a great job communicating what she wants, other times she gets frustrated because I don't understand. Every day she is getting better at letting me know what she needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment