Friday, May 27, 2016

This Stage...

Every new stage that Lacey goes through is my favorite. I love how giggly she is. I love how she loves to be tickled. I love that she is learning to communicate. I love that she will run up and give Scott a huge hug when he gets home. I love that she loves being outside. I love that she know all her animals and tries to do their sounds. I love that she always says "I you" (I love you) all the time without being prompted. I love that she always says please and thank you. I love that she will swing for hours if we let her. I love that she is interested in books. I love that she gives lots of kisses. I love that she has to kiss her own hands after she falls. I love that she loves watching bugs. I love how she says "cupcake."  I love that she says "twinkle twinkle" when she wants to sing songs. I love that she know all the actions to popcorn popping. I love this age... But I'm not sure I love the tantrums and the "mine" mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment