Wednesday, March 9, 2016

And we have food.

So... I don't know where our food stamps money goes sometimes.mlast month we ran out with almost 2 weeks to go. We have been trying to live off of the random odds and ends we have in our cupboards. Today our balance reset, which means that I got to go grocery shopping. I love having real food. I love having fresh and healthy snacks for both Lacey and I. I love having fruit everyday.

Towards the end of the trip Lacey was getting ready to be done. A sweet employee stopped and asked if she could give Lacey a cookie. What a life saver! She happily chewed down on that cookie the remainder of the trip.

Her favorite part about this store is the mechanical horse up front. She loves that thing. It runs off pennies and makes her smile every time we come.




No comments:

Post a Comment