Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Prepping

In a couple weeks we are taking a road trip down to Arkansas. That is where Scott's Sister and her husband live and it has been too long since we have seen them. I've got about two weeks to come up with my gander plan for the trip.  Should we drive through the night? Split the drive into two days? How can I keep her (and us) sane during the drive?  How to I get lacey to sleep in a pack n' play? I'm just trying to brace myself for the trip. Prepare myself for the worst.  That way of things go well I will be pleasantly surprised.

2 comments:

  1. sounds fun. the drive of a vacation gives me serious heartburn just thinking about it. i hope she travels well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We give Rosie melatonin while we travel. It's safe to use and helps her (and therefore, us!) sleep well. We get the disolvable ones and break them in half and give the half to her 30 mins before bedtime.

    ReplyDelete