Sunday, March 20, 2016

Arkansas day 3

Heidi and Steve have a little dog named Oscar. Lacey LOVES dogs,  so all she wants to so all day is run around chasing him, and shouting.  It's actually really funny to watch.  Oscar does well for the first 5 minutes but then he is a little overwhelmed by her and starts growling. 

I love that lacey is so adventurous but I don't want her to learn the hard way that when I dog gets annoyed he might bite.  He nipped at her once,  but I don't think he really got her.  It's sad to see her get so excited and then have Oscar get grumpy.  He has been spending more time outside and locked in a room so Lacey can rub around freely. 

Today was still cold outside.  I'm so ready for warm weather! It's supposed to be in the 60s tomorrow, which will be wonderful.  I just looked at the weather for Milwaukee and it isn't really supposed be over 50 until the end of April. I hate winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment