Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Grocery Shopping

Today is the first time in like a month that I actually went grocery shopping. We live like 10 yards away from a grocery store and so it is so easy just to send Scott for a nightly run to pick up what we need. It isn't very cost effective to do it that way, but whatever.

Today I actually made a grocery list and went shopping. We actually have food options. Which is fantastic. It is so nice to open the fridge and find multiple options for what I can make for lunch. I am pretty sure that both Lacey and I are sick of eating peanut butter and honey sandwiches every day.

I don't actually mind the grocery shopping part. I like being able to get out of the house for a little bit with Lacey. I feel like the only time we leave the house these days is when we go to nanny. It's freezing outside (and this weekend it is supposed to be in the negatives... grrrrr) and I hate having to get bundled up. The part I do hate is having to carry in all the groceries and then put them away. The problem is, if I let Scott put away the groceries I can't ever find anything when I need it.

Moral of the story is we aren't going to starve anymore.

1 comment:

  1. ugh. a good grocery shopping trip is such a pain to tackle, but totally worth it. until it's time to go shopping again. haha. glad you could get something accomplished. i'm still trying to fit in a good time.

    ReplyDelete