Friday, February 5, 2016

Hidden muffin.

Lacey and I made some blueberry muffins yesterday. She had a good time trying to mix the batter and pretty much single handedly destroyed our once clean kitchen. After the batter was made I left her at the table while I went to fill the muffin tins. Two seconds later I hear a crack and she was taking eggs out of the carton, that I stupidly left right next to her, and was dropping them on the ground. She thought it was the best thing ever, and I thought it was the messiest thing ever.

She loved the muffins. Today we had one left and I let her have it. Usually I try to only give her food at the table, but I thought that maybe the muffin would keep her busy while I took care of a couple things on my to do list. Scott and I had ordered something and the box was sitting in our living room unopened. This evening we opened it and found almost a full muffin sitting in the box. We figure she must have stuffed it in the hole in the side of the box that was meant to be a handle. Scott was so confused when he saw the muffin, he actually thought it was a error from the warehouse.

1 comment: