Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentines for Lacey


Today we went to a play group with a bunch of other people from our ward and the other ward in Milwaukee. There were like 30 kids there and it was so much fun. Lacey got to decorate a Valentines Bag. This is the first time that I have let her use stickers and she thought it was the greatest thing ever.


Everyone lined up their bags on the stage and we went through and dropped a Valentine into each one.

This was only half of the bags


Her cheese face

Lacey was able to decorate a sugar cookie while we were there too. By decorate I mean she tried to shove as many sprinkles in her mouth before I stopped her. I ended up throwing a couple sprinkles and some mini m&ms onto her cookie and then called it good. They sent us home with our cookie in a little box. It was so much fun. 

There were a couple of us "dental wives" there so of course we had to do our little presentation about dental health. February is Dental Health Education Month so we get to do presentations all month. 

After we got home, Lacey was rummaging through the diaper bag. She usually empties all of the contents and then I hurry and shove them all back in when we need to go somewhere. She was on the other side of the couch and was being oddly quiet. I had forgotten that I left her boxed sugar cookie in the bag... such a mess, but also such a cute and happy girl.

Don't mind the laundry in the background


Today was so much fun but it left me wondering why are suckers such a popular thing to give? I think they are gross and they are terrible for your teeth. We got like 15 suckers today, and they all ended up in the garbage. 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment