Sunday, February 14, 2016

I need birthday ideas...

Scott's birthday is on Wednesday and I don't have anything planned yet. I need to figure something out, and really don't have much of a budget. I have tried pinterest and google, but I haven't come up with any stellar ideas yet. I have done the whole coupon book thing, he never used them. I will definitely do a cake or dessert of some kind. I would take him out to dinner or something, but I have to go to a young women's activity that night. Scott hates surprises, and always has a way of finding out my plans before his birthday. I'm hoping that the fact that I have procrastinated planning anything will play to my advantage so I can do something fun.

1 comment:

  1. i am always here to bounce ideas off of ... amy calls me all the time and we kick around ideas. hope you find something fun.

    ReplyDelete