Monday, February 22, 2016

Well, this is new

I feel like a brand new person. Today is the day I have been waiting for the last couple months. Today was the first day that I feel like a normal human being. I ate food today without cringing. I ran around and chased Lacey instead of turning the tv on. I smiled more today. I made dinner today and it wasn't even Mac 'n cheese.
I am so looking forward to the coming days. If I remember right, I had a couple great days squeezed in between the sick days, and then one day the sick days just went away. I am aware that I might not feel this great in the morning, but for now I'm just going to enjoy feeling good. I'm going to celebrate the fact that I don't feel sick to my stomach for the first time in what seems like forever. To celebrate the fact that food actually sounds appealing.
Thank you second trimester!!

1 comment: