Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Poor baby

I've been debating whether or not I should take my blog private or keep it open to the public. I plan to start posting more pictures of our family, and I am leaning towards making it private. To be honest, I doubt there are very many people who actually read my blog on a regular basis. If you want an invite let me know, more than happy to send out invites to people I know.

That being said, today was rough. Luckily I felt pretty good today. Man, it feels great to be normal. Lacey wasn't feeling very good today. This is the most sick she has ever been. She has had a fever of 101 all day. Her nose is constantly a discusting mess of smeared snot. But of us have been covered in throw up today. She has been super clingy and has just wanted to cuddle all day. That is very out of character for her. She napped for about 15 minutes before she started crying and moaning. The only way I could get her to sleep was to hold her and rock her to sleep. It makes me so sad to see her struggle so much. I never knew how much it would hurt me to see her get sick. It's the saddest thing ever.

I hate knowing that there isn't anything that I can do, but I do love the extra cuddles. I can't wait to have my cute, happy little girl back.

1 comment:

  1. ugh. i hear ya. dealing with the same stuff here. hope your baby feels better.

    ReplyDelete