Monday, February 15, 2016

The last thing I do before bed

I put off blogging until the very end of the night. Then I kind of dread having to come in and post something. I end up writing a couple of sentences and then I call it good. For the next week I am going to use Lacey's nap time to blog in hopes of me putting in a bigger effort. Sure, I have blogged every day, but I don't put very much effort into it. I want to record fun memories and pictures and be able to look back and be glad that I blogged. Currently I'm not writing much that is entertaining or of much value. Starting tomorrow I really do want to try a little harder.

1 comment:

  1. it is overwhelming, i agree. good luck bringing your best blogging game. haha. i look forward to it. i find myself often wishing i had taken the time to sit down and get my thoughts out. and then postpone it until i don't want to do it anymore. ugh.

    ReplyDelete