Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Adjusting

I feel like Lacey and I usually bounce right back into our groove when Scott goes back to school but for some reason this time we seem to be having a harder time adjusting. Before we went to Utah Lacey and I followed a pretty good schedule. I knew what time she would be ready for a nap, when she would want a snack and I feel like we are all over the place right now.

While we were in Utah, Lacey started sleeping through the night... which was AMAZING! I cannot tell you how much I missed having a good nights sleep over the last 14 months. She was on a one nap a day schedule (different than our two naps in Wisconsin), she took a great nap and woke up happy. Since being back to to Wisconsin, she has yet to sleep through the night or take a decent nap... what's up with that?

Hopefully in the next week or so I can figure out what the magic formula is so both Lacey and I can get the sleep we need. 

1 comment:

  1. I certainly don't want to dash your hopes, but i haven't slept in like 12 years. even though my youngest is almost 4. haha. it totally sucks. i will cross my fingers for you that lacey gets her groove back.

    ReplyDelete