Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Blogging... and slacking off

I really do enjoy blogging and writing and having a place to get my thoughts out on paper. A couple months ago I started a not personal blog, a crafty-mommy-diy thing. I was so gung-ho about getting that all set up, but ever since coming back to Wisconsin I haven't spent more than 10 minutes working on that blog. 

At first I needed to recover from vacation. I needed to get back into a schedule. Then I added in a couple nanny jobs. I have been so exhausted lately and have really been slacking off. I still have yet to write any new year resolutions and it's almost the end of January. So here is my goal for this week. I want to finish editing all the posts that I have already written (most of them were supposed to have been posted in Dec) and get them all up on my blog

This blog, my personal blog, takes a lot less effort. I don't have to plan ahead or take quality pictures, although I will be adding more pictures soon. I want to remember as much as I can about my fun little life. 

1 comment:

  1. super cute and fun blog. i hope you can reach whatever your goals are for that. putting the time and effort in can be a real sacrifice right now, but you will love the payoff in a few years. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete