Sunday, January 17, 2016

I guess I'm just a little anti-social

I can't decide if I am okay being somewhat anti-social. If it is convenient to hang out with someone I am always all in, but if it takes very much effort I am not so enthused with the idea. Once I get out of the house I always enjoy myself, but I also really enjoy being a homebody sometimes. Does that make me sound lazy?

Lately, the whole subject of friends has been on my mind. We have a couple of really great friends out here that we love doing things with. Then there are others that I wish we had better relationships with. I can't help but wonder if I'm not good friends with some of the others because my inclination to be kind of anti-social. Somedays I am glad that I don't have to always work around a million different schedules, but then there are days that I wonder if I'm missing out by not being willing to put more effort into my social life. Maybe it's one of those the grass is always greener on the other side kind of things. You always want what you don't have.



No comments:

Post a Comment