Thursday, January 21, 2016

Where did all of this stuff come from?

We have SO much stuff... I don't know where it all came from. After having Lacey we bought a bunch of baby stuff, crib, changing table, rocking chair, toys... and our 2 bedroom apartment started feeling too small. We moved into a 3 bedroom apartment and it felt so roomy. We had more space, more places to store things, it was great.

Lately, I have been having a harder and harder time figuring out where to put things. I feel like we have run out of space. I can't believe how much we have collected over the last 7 months since we moved into this apartment. Some of the "stuff" is craft supplies, which I don't use ALL the time, but I use often enough that I don't want to get rid of any of it. I don't feel like a hoarder (I throw too many things away to be a hoarder) but when I look around I see a lot of stuff I don't really use, but I don't want to give it away or throw it out either.

I keep thinking that one day we will have a house and I will have plenty of space to put all of our stuff. Do you eventually grow out of homes too? Or will I finally learn just to get rid of the stuff that we don't need even if I think I will need it someday? All I know is right now we have way too much stuff. I need to box some of it up and put it in storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment