Saturday, January 9, 2016

Grateful

I don't think I tell Scott enough how grateful I am for him. Since I started nannying this past week Scott has really helped me with all the things I haven't been able to do. Every night this last week he has done the dishes after dinner and made sure the kitchen was clean. I love waking up to a clean kitchen. I feel like that makes my day go so much smoother. He has changed almost all of Lacey's diapers when he is home. It is so nice to say, "Ewww, Lacey you stink" and then have him jump up and take care of it. He has helped me give Lacey baths. He has played with Lacey while I have done other things on my to-do list. He even helped me come up with our weekly meal plan so I wouldn't have to do it by myself. Tonight he cooked me dinner. I don't know what has gotten into him, maybe he made some new year resolutions. Whatever it is, I love it! I am so grateful for all of his extra help on top of all the things he always has done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment