Friday, January 29, 2016

How is January already coming to a close?

I feel like ever since Lacey was born that time has gone by so quickly. Maybe it is from the lack of sleep. Maybe it is because 90% of the time I love doing what I do. Maybe it is because Lacey keeps me busy almost all of the time. Whatever it is, time sure has flown by. I can't believe that our trip to Utah was a month ago. It feels like we are still getting back into the rhythm of being home.

It's weird, some days drag, but then looking back on the week I can't believe that I have already made it to another weekend. As always, I have high hopes for this weekend. Not because we have anything special planned, but just because I love being able to spend time with both Scott and Lacey.

I love having another adult around to have a normal conversation with. I love having another adult around to help out with the ins and outs of Lacey's life. I love being with the guy I get to spend the rest of my life with. I am really liking my life right now, time just seems to keep going by quicker.

1 comment:

  1. time is such a crazy thing. i cannot believe how fast it has gone by - and yet, i'm so grateful for the time that has passed.

    ReplyDelete