Wednesday, January 13, 2016

It's how cold?

In the afternoon I have to go an pick up two kids from the elementary school and take them home. Unfortunately it isn't one of those, pull up to the school, the kids jump in the car kind of situations. I have to park a couple blocks away and then wait outside the school for them to come out. The last couple days it has been absolutely miserable. The weather says it is a 9 degrees out, but with the windchill it feels like -27 (seriously, that's what weather.com said)... let me tell you how much I love winter.

I am an Arizona girl at heart, and if it were up to me I wouldn't go outside any days that are below 40  degrees out. I am so ready for winter be over!

1 comment:

  1. i honestly do not remember a winter where I have been such an inside hermit as this one. i'm so done, too.

    ReplyDelete