Sunday, January 10, 2016

Well that was quick

I can't believe it is already Sunday night. I spent the entire week waiting for the weekend to show up and it is now already over. It wasn't that I had any special plans for the weekend, I just was ready to have a break and relax. As if the weekend actually changes anything for me, I still have to do all the motherly things whether I want to or not.

 Lacey and I love having Scott around the house on the weekends. I love having another adult to talk to, and Lacey loves having another parent to ask when I say no to her requests. Then on Mondays life goes back to normal and I am home by myself with Lacey again just waiting for the weekend.

Other than having Scott home, the weekends really aren't that different than any other day of the week. I should take the time to enjoy everyday instead of counting down the days until the weekend. That will be my goal this week, to stop focusing on the weekend and just enjoy my daily routine with Lace.

1 comment:

  1. right? I always have the highest unreasonable hopes about the weekend and having daddy around. and just as i'm ready to get around to all the awesomeness, it's Monday again. enjoy your last minutes of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete